Matching Buyers with Sellers
Sign Up for VIP Search
Get notified of new listings in your area
BECOME A VIP
Real Estate Couple
JOIN US NOW
SEE WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
If you’re in need of high octane real estate agents who will take care of one of your most expensive purchases, look no further! David and Kim have been in the business for several decades and we completely trust them with our home buying/selling process from start to finish. Will recommend them to anyone looking to buy/sell a home. Outstanding professionals who’s after your best interest.
"I want to give big kudos to our ELP real estate agent Kim Norberg in SanDiego, CA. Ms. Norberg and her husband partner Dave and staff recently helped us with selling and buying homes concurrently, in the bad CA economy, and completed the process within 4 months. They were very professional, knowledgeable, kind and caring, and went way above the normal agent in helping us and advising. They were great to work with and I highly recommend them to everyone. Thanks Dave Ramsey for your referral to the Norberg team. We have a great agent for life!"
Whether your a buyer or seller, finding the right Real Estate Agent is critical for the largest purchase you will ever make.
Ready to Sell?
David & Kim have mastered the selling of Single-Family, Multi-Unit Residences, Land, and Commercial Property. In today's market you need agents with years of experience in; listing the property for the right price to stand out in the market; provide practical advice for the homeowners on what they should or should not spend money prior to going active home on the market; then top that with having the strongest ability to negotiate at the highest level possible to get the client top dollar.
First Step: Sign Up for VIP SEARCH
2. Multi- Family
5. land & Development
6. Hospitality & Specialty
RECENT HOME SOLD
WANT YOUR HOME FEATURED IN HD VIDEO?
David & Kim Norberg want to make sure that when you are selling your home you have every opportunity to attract the right buyer, By using video to feature your home online allows potential buyers to visit your home and get a person tour allowing them to view your home 24/7.
Dave & Kim Norberg - Keller Williams Real Estate
Office: 1030 Fletcher Parkway
El Cajon, CA 92020 USA
FREE VIP PROPERTY WATCH
24 Hour Property Search Services
Real Estate Myths Busted:
3 Common Myths in San Diego County
1. I don't want to work with a Top Producer: If you were going to have brain surgery - would you rather a doctor with experience or a new doctor with little experience? Same thing with selling probably the largest asset you own. Use an agent who is selling a lot of properties each month and has been doing it for many years!!
2. I want to price my property high so that I have room to negotiate: By pricing your property aggressively, many times you will produce multiply offers and hence selling at a higher price.
3. There are better seasons to sell then others: Actually, there are no better times of the year to sell then others here in San Diego.
Building Life Long Clients
True Value Customer Service
David & Kim believe in the true personalized CUSTOMER SERVICE. We are absolutely dedicated to all our San Diego buyers and sellers. We take great pride in the relationship we build with our client/friend's for LIFE, not another real estate transaction like so many other agents. We pledge to be in constant communication with all clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire process. We promise to leave you with an amazing experience so that you feel comfortable referring us to family and friends. So, when you know of anyone looking to buy or sell in the Greater San Diego Area just give us a call 619-593-4314.
What's Happening in Real Estate?
Dave answers the #1 Question we're asked?
Kim & Dave are often asked: "What is going to happen in the Real Estate market in San Diego County in the near future?"
Dave provides the answer you just might be looking for in this short video. With over 30 years in Real Estate Sales, Dave has seen all Real Estate market trends over the years come and go.
David grew up on a farm in central Minnesota and later moved to Mankato. Kim also grew up on a farm in southern Minnesota and met David in the Mankato area. In 1986 they both moved to the Lakeside area and lived there for 12 years. From there they moved to Jamul and raised their 2 daughters.
"I would like to commend you and your group for providing excellent real estate service, relative to the sale of my home on Esther Street in San Diego. As you know I have owned over 30 properties over the years and have had many experiences with realtors. I must say, Dave and Kim were the most professional, efficient, and competent that I have ever worked with. It was a pleasure having you both sell my home, and I will not hesitate to enlist your services again, Your work is truly appreciated. If you ever need a reference, either verbal or written, please do not hesitate to contact me. Again, thank you for your high quality work."
Don't Waste Your Time Searching the Internet Become a VIP!
Our exclusive VIP Membership provides you with 24 Hour Property Watch email listing notification service, addresses of homes, confidential information and more!
Call or Sign Up Below
SIGN UP FOR FREE VIP 24 HOUR PROPERTY WATCH!
Questions you should ask all Real Estate Agents
Are you getting the right answers to these questions?
1. What is the list price to sales price ratio for the last 90 days?
2. Average days on the market in the last 90 days?
3. What is the absorbent rate of homes like mine?
4. What are the top 3 things that separate you from your competition?
5. How many Listings do you have now?
6. From your listing inventory last year that did not sell, why? And how many were there?
7. What % of homes where listing sold versus Buyers?
8. How many homes did you sell last year?
9. What is your best marketing plan or strategy to sell my home?
10. Give me a list of the last 10 transaction with phone number of clients, include those that did not sell.
11. How long have you been in the Real Estate business, and how much of that time has been in this area?
12. Do you have an office assistant?
13. Do you do anything other than Real Estate for income?
14. How many people do you call per day (prospecting)?
15. Can you show me a copy of your daily schedule.
Keller Williams Surpasses All Other Real Estate Companies with Training & More
Contact David Norberg to see what Keller Williams can offer.